Take the edge off with a nice cold drink in our large Riverside beer garden
Need to keep the kids entertained for a little while? No sweat, our outdoor play zone is the perfect cure for restless little ones!
Dogs are always welcome at The Ship - please ensure your dog is kept on a lead at all times
Come and join us on our quiz nights, every 2nd Sunday and last Monday of the Month from 7.00pm
We hold regular live music at The Ship, inside during the winter and in the garden during the summer. Check out our what's on page for more info
We have BT sports showing premier League and Champions league football, as well as cricket and rugby
The Norfolk and Suffolk Broads is Britain's largest protected wetland and third largest inland waterway, with the status of a national park. It's also home to some of the rarest plants and animals in the UK. The Broads Authority was set up in 1989, with responsibility for conservation, planning, recreation and waterways.
Here at the Ship we have recently been awarded ‘Cask Marque’ accreditation – this means we have passed unannounced checks by an independent assessor for temperature, appearance, aroma and taste of our cask ales, as well as a cellar inspection for which we received a 5 out of 5 rating.
We are very passionate about our cask ales and can now proudly display the Cask Marque sign above our door!
Download the Cask Marque App for more information.
The Ship Inn at Reedham and its customers are helping to keep the Broads special.
The Ship Inn donates 5p from the sale of each cup of its range of delicious coffees to help fund projects in the Broads National Park.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. By visiting this website and proceeding, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation or any subsequent or relevant legislation, The Ship Reedham LTD is a Data Controller.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us – You may provide your personal information by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes any of our social media platforms wherein competitions, promotions or surveys may be held.
The Ship Reedham LTD does not collect or store any information when you visit our website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give us – we will only use the information you give us to inform and carry out bookings and reservations on your request. The information collected from you is stored in a paper-based diary which is destroyed at the end of every calendar year.
Data Protection Rights
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
· The right to access your personal data and supplementary information
· The right to rectification if personal data is inaccurate or incomplete
· The right to be forgotten, by having personal data deleted or removed on request, where it is no longer necessary for The Ship Reedham LTD to continue processing your personal data
· The right to restrict the processing of your personal data. For example, if you, the data subject, considers the processing of your personal data to be unlawful or the data inaccurate
· The right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes, in a common format
· The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing, research or statistical purposes
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Contact details
If you have any queries about this privacy notice, or with regard to the handling processes of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Mick Walker. You can find contact details for our DPO below:
Name: Mick Walker
Address: 19 Riverside, Reedham, Norwich, Norfolk, England NR13 3TQ, United Kingdom
Telephone number: 01493 700287
Copyright © 2018 The Ship Reedham - All Rights Reserved.